We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This elegant button-up cowl pattern is a great pattern to get started before the cold winter months hit. This cowl buttons neatly at the shoulder, offering a more pressed look than a normal scarf or an infinity scarf. This free pattern has a cute scalloped edge and only uses one skein of chunky wool. With so many scarves for women available these days, this particular pattern will stand out. Whether you're creating it for yourself or planning on giving it as a gift, make sure to pick a neutral button that matches your (or your friend's) favorite coat.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet