We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "Gwenevere is pretty and ethereal design, using a precious skein of yarn to make a beautiful cowl or scarf for Spring and Summer. Use fingering weight yarn or double knit yarn and a hook that will give you wonderful drape. The pattern is easy to remember, an addictive two row repeat suitable for beginner crocheters. The pattern is versatile, you can make it whatever size you want, with any yarn and favourite hook. Instructions are included to make a scarf as well as a cowl. It is written for both beginner crocheters and those with more experience to enjoy."
NotesPattern written in both US terms and UK terms.
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked: 2 patt reps from Row 2 and 8 rows = 10cm
Finished SizeBlocked: 9.5 inches/ 25 cm across, 75 inches/ 190cm long before joining.
4ply fingering yarn
- G/6/4mm depending on your tension. Choose a bigger hook size if you usually have tighter tension.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- May Interlocking Square
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Indigo Sweater
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters