Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When the leaves change color and fall, you'll find yourself wandering outside to enjoy the beautiful weather of autumn before winter sets in. Autumn is not only gorgeous, but the brisk air can be extremely refreshing and invigorating. However, you'll want to bundle up so you can enjoy it without feeling cold! Crochet cowls are just perfect for fall, and there are plenty of examples in our free eBook, Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns.
Not only do they look gorgeous, with a variety of crochet cowl patterns to choose from, but they also provide warmth so that you can go out in just a light jacket or sweater. Crochet cowls frame your face in beautiful yarn designs and make your ensemble more interesting. Unlike scarves, crochet cowls will stay in place. No need to re-wrap or adjust; they'll stay perfectly snug around your neck. They're great for moms carrying little ones, ladies with active lifestyles, or anyone who loves fashion. Make a statement after you make a crochet cowl for autumn.
In early fall when there's just a cool breeze, these crochet cowl patterns will be light and lovely. They also add just the right amount of drama to an outfit without overwhelming it. Plus, they're the perfect size to keep your neck from freezing when the temperature drops even lower! Adding buttons or a collar can give the cowl an interesting flair, making its very own fashion statement. When you wear these, you won't even need other accessories—they're just the right touch of warmth plus so much style.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more free crochet patterns.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Planned Color Pooling Bohemian Hat & Cowl Set
- Curious Oyster Cowl
- Out of this World Lattice Cowl
- Fair Isle Crochet Cowl
- Under an Hour Cowl
- Everyday Crochet Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Southwestern Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mickey and Minnie Inspired Heart Appliques
- Crochet Mini Bows
- Crochet Geometric Crop Top
- Crochet Mesh Loop Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Hungry Monster Candy Bag
- Fall Harvest Coaster Set
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- Criss-Cross Chunky Crochet Beanie
- Just Peachy Baby Cocoon
- The Kristie Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet