Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When the leaves change color and fall, you'll find yourself wandering outside to enjoy the beautiful weather of autumn before winter sets in. Autumn is not only gorgeous, but the brisk air can be extremely refreshing and invigorating. However, you'll want to bundle up so you can enjoy it without feeling cold! Crochet cowls are just perfect for fall, and there are plenty of examples in our free eBook, Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns.
Not only do they look gorgeous, with a variety of crochet cowl patterns to choose from, but they also provide warmth so that you can go out in just a light jacket or sweater. Crochet cowls frame your face in beautiful yarn designs and make your ensemble more interesting. Unlike scarves, crochet cowls will stay in place. No need to re-wrap or adjust; they'll stay perfectly snug around your neck. They're great for moms carrying little ones, ladies with active lifestyles, or anyone who loves fashion. Make a statement after you make a crochet cowl for autumn.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more free crochet patterns.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's Inside this Free eBook + Notes from the Editor
Light and Lovely Crochet Cowls: Perfect for Fall
In early fall when there's just a cool breeze, these crochet cowl patterns will be light and lovely. They also add just the right amount of drama to an outfit without overwhelming it. Even better, they're the perfect size to keep your neck from freezing when the temperature drops even lower!
- Half Skein Cowl (pg. 5) - This design will be light on your neck AND your wallet! The bobble stitches on this crochet cowl pattern will make this design even cozier.
- August Sky Cowl (pg. 7) - Just try to resist this perfect, light crochet cowl pattern.
Fall Cowls With Collars
Collared cowls look great tucked under a jacket, or they can dress up a basic shirt. Adding buttons can give the cowl an interesting flair, making its very own fashion statement. When you wear these, you won't even need other accessories—they're just the right touch of warmth plus so much style.
- Big Button Cowl (pg. 10) - The buttons and collared look of this cowl give it a vintage look that we adore!
- Classy Collared Cowl (pg. 13) - Basic and beautiful, this collared cowl is perfect for a night on the town. It'll look so great tucked into a cozy peacoat.
Beautiful Bulky Cowls
Bundling up doesn't mean you have to give up your style. When it's late fall and the wind can really bite at your skin, bulky cowls are comfortable and chic. The feeling of this yarn will be like wrapping yourself up in a hug, keeping you nice and comfortable even in the cold weather.
- Soho Bulky Cowl (pg. 17) - We love the texture of this wonderfully shaped bulky crochet cowl pattern.
- Single Skein Grapevine Cowl (pg. 19) - The stitch on this single skein cowl is beautiful.
- Chunky Crochet Cowl (pg. 21) - This chunky crochet cowl drapes wonderfully.
- World's Softest Crochet Cowl (pg. 23) - Make this crochet cowl pattern with bulky alpaca yarn for a soft cowl.
Wonderful Winter Cowls
Autumn might end, but that doesn't mean you have to stop wearing cowls! You won't have to pass on your evenings out or that afternoon walk when you're protected with these lovely cowls. Here are the warmest crochet cowl patterns that will keep you snug and stylish.
- Foxy Faux-Knit Cowl (pg. 25) - We love the texture of this wonderfully shaped bulky cowl pattern.
- Beginner's Luck Cowl (pg. 28) - The stitch on this single skein crochet cowl is beautiful.
Note from the Editor
Although the approach of cold weather can be daunting, there’s one happy thought that comes with it. Cold weather means it’s time to wear those beautiful crochet creations to stay warm! Crochet cowls definitely do the job. From light, fall cowls that complete your outfits to bulky, winter cowls that keep the bitter cold off your skin, crochet cowls are pretty and useful.
This eBook, Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns, is the perfect collection of patterns for your fall and winter crochet cowl collection. Print this out once, and refer to it throughout the cold seasons. We know you’ll love at least one pattern in this collection, but we hope you’ll want to make them all.
Our eBooks, like all our crochet patterns, are absolutely FREE to members of our crochet community. Please feel free to share with family and friends and ask them to sign up at our website for our free e-mail newsletter.
The Editors of AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Gold and Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Enchanted Evening Button Cowl
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Buttoned Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Soft and Swanky Cowl
- 26 Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
- Forever Fringe Crochet Cowl
- District 12 Cowl Wrap
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet