We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Featuring the trendy camel stitch, the Knit Look Crochet Cowl means you'll have a knit-like look in a stylish and warm accessory that you'll love to wear this winter. The cowl is also thick and bulky and can be used as a major statement piece to wear while indoors, too. The crochet pattern is a fun way to incorporate a new style of stitch, and is one you'll want to keep in your range of crafting skills. Slide this cowl on over your head before heading out the door on a cold day and you'll feel cozy right away.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 x 4 inch square = 6 stitches x 6 rows, according to blogger
- 2 skeins Super Bulky Category 6 Yarn (blogger used Wool-Ease, Thick and Quick in Grey Marble from Lion Brand Yarns)
- N/15 or 10 mm hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Rays Hat
- Cabled Heart Hat
- 8-Hour Cabana Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Apple Crisp Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- Crochet Textured Blanket Free Pattern
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Blue Agate Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Chunky Ruffle Scarf
- Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet