We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Featuring the trendy camel stitch, the Knit Look Crochet Cowl means you'll have a knit-like look in a stylish and warm accessory that you'll love to wear this winter. The cowl is also thick and bulky and can be used as a major statement piece to wear while indoors, too. The crochet pattern is a fun way to incorporate a new style of stitch, and is one you'll want to keep in your range of crafting skills. Slide this cowl on over your head before heading out the door on a cold day and you'll feel cozy right away.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 x 4 inch square = 6 stitches x 6 rows, according to blogger
- 2 skeins Super Bulky Category 6 Yarn (blogger used Wool-Ease, Thick and Quick in Grey Marble from Lion Brand Yarns)
- N/15 or 10 mm hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters