We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Featuring the trendy camel stitch, the Knit Look Crochet Cowl means you'll have a knit-like look in a stylish and warm accessory that you'll love to wear this winter. The cowl is also thick and bulky and can be used as a major statement piece to wear while indoors, too. The crochet pattern is a fun way to incorporate a new style of stitch, and is one you'll want to keep in your range of crafting skills. Slide this cowl on over your head before heading out the door on a cold day and you'll feel cozy right away.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 x 4 inch square = 6 stitches x 6 rows, according to blogger
- 2 skeins Super Bulky Category 6 Yarn (blogger used Wool-Ease, Thick and Quick in Grey Marble from Lion Brand Yarns)
- N/15 or 10 mm hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- Easy Crochet Coaster Floret
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Moon
- Crochet Phone Case Olivia
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Athena
- Drawstring Bag With A Cat
- Paw Print Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters