Royal Blue Bulky Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Learn how to master the cluster stitch by making this Royal Blue Bulky Crochet Cowl. Made with cozy bulky yarn and worked into an eye-catching texture, this crochet cowl is sure to make any winter outfit shine! The deep blue yarn color gives this piece a luxurious feel and you'll love the fact that you can wear your completed project over and over again each winter. This crochet accessory will definitely be handy to have when the holiday snow starts falling. Find out how easy this free crochet cowl pattern is to make!
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10″ x 28″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fireside Shawl
- Lacy Flower Coaster
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Cherry Puff Stitch
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- Kitchen Towel Holder
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Crochet Triangle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet