Stained Glass Dragon Scales Bandana Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This bandana cowl is made with just 1(!) ball of Red Heart Unforgettable yarn! Made in an evening this is the perfect “instant gratification” project! This fabulous and fun cowl is made as a bandana -- all in one piece -- so this is a throw on and go cowl! Never worry about it falling off or down -- always stays in place! Stitch is a modified crocodile stitch -- made to look a little more open, elongated and pointed in the center to make it appear a little more like dragon scales."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fireside Shawl
- Lacy Flower Coaster
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Cherry Puff Stitch
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- Kitchen Towel Holder
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Crochet Triangle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet