14 Crochet Spring Scarf Patterns (Summer Too!)
Crochet for spring by finding a lovely lightweight crochet scarf pattern in this collection.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Scarves aren't just for winter! There are so many light and lacy scarf designs that are perfect for the springtime or even the summer. Check out this new collection of lightweight crochet scarf patterns that are perfect for the warmer months, featuring the prettiest lace patterns you've ever seen. There's a variety of different styles to choose from and patterns vary in skill level so that every crocheter can find the right scarf pattern for them. So, check out all of our 14 Crochet Spring Scarf Patterns (Summer Too!).
Each one of these beautiful scarves are must-have accessories for any trendy girl that likes to dress for the season. They all belong in every girl's wardrobe, whether you spend most of your time at the office or out and about.
If you want to also get a head start on winter, be sure to check out our full collection of crochet scarf patterns here. You'll find more light and lacy crocheted scarves, plus plenty of bulky crochet scarf patterns, too. All of our scarves have such a wide range, you really can't go wrong. Whether you're looking for a fuzzy scarf pattern, a glittery accessory, or an extra way to keep warm this winter, you will definitely find everything you need.
Crochet scarf patterns make really great gifts, too, for birthdays, Easter, Christmas, and much more. All you have to do is search through our huge collection of crochet scarves and pick one.
Table of Contents
There are even more scarf patterns for you in our free, downloadable eBook, Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
Lightweight Scarf Patterns for Spring and Summer
- Summer Lace CowlNot all scarves and cowls are made with winter in mind. This Summer Lace Cowl is a light and lacy crochet pattern that is perfect for warmer weather. A big button adds the perfect finishing touch. There are four different styling options to choose from. This stylish article of clothing is great for wearing to the office, to the park, or out to eat. It's a versatile item that's a perfect addition to any stylish woman's wardrobe.
- Tulip Garden ScarfScarves are a great accessory to wear any time of the year, not just during winter. This Tulip Garden Scarf is perfect for a rainy spring day. The colorful tulips will definitely brighten up anyone's day. This free crochet scarf pattern would also make an excellent homemade gift idea for Mother's Day. Use any three colors you want for this crocheted scarf.
- Dainty Green ScarfLook chic and stylish while wearing your new Dainty Green Scarf. This free crochet pattern will look amazing on you no matter where you're going. The picot stitch and cluster stitch are used. It's an intermediate crochet pattern to complete. It measures approximately 60 inches long and 7.5 inches wide when complete (without fringes).
- Silk Yarn Butterfly ScarfThis beautiful Silk Yarn Butterfly Scarf is the perfect accessory to add to your outfit this spring. The fun, flirty colors of this scarf will add the perfect pop of color to any woman's outfit. Made using gorgeous recycled yarn from Darn Good Yarn, this free crochet scarf pattern is also a great way to help save the environment. You'll definitely want to wear this every day, but be sure you wear it on Earth Day!
- Spring Me Forward Triangle ScarfPictured above! This stunning spring cowl crochet pattern will put a smile on anyone's face. The sweet color combination is a soft rainbow, which works well to complement your spring attire.
- Dragonfly Flower Garden ScarfPictured above! The weather might be warming up, but that doesn't mean you need to say goodbye to your crochet scarves until the return of fall. The Dragonfly Flower Garden Scarf uses lightweight and colorful sport yarn to create a crochet scarf that is anything but bulky. You'll also love that the scarf is dotted with cutout dragonflies, giving you something completely unique to wear with any outfit. With its intermediate pattern, the design is an ideal choice for a crocheter who knows the basics of how to crochet a scarf, but perhaps wants a bit of a challenge.
- Greek Goddess Summer ScarfLightweight and dainty, this Greek Goddess Summer Scarf is a great crochet scarf pattern to make for the summer months. Use mercerized cotton yarn to complete this crochet design. It measures 52 inches long and 9 inches wide. It's easy to pack if you're headed off on a tropical vacation. It's a chic and stylish accessory that any woman would love to have in her closet. The elegant, drapey design will truly make you feel like a true Greek goddess.
- Flirty Spring ScarfMake a Flirty Spring Scarf for the warm season. This is a beautiful crochet scarf pattern you'll want to make right now! Use bright spring colors to uplift your mood. It uses a fun Starbella Yarn for a light and lacy feel.
- Skinny Summer ScarfNot all scarves are big and bulky for the winter. This Skinny Summer Scarf is a lightweight crochet pattern to make that's perfect for those spring and summer months. The scalloped edges of this crocheted scarf make this one of the prettiest crochet designs ever. Scarves are a quick and easy way to brighten up any outfit, and skinny scarves like this could even be worn as a necklace. Ladies of all ages will love this pretty pattern.
- Emerald Green Skinny ScarfScarves aren't just for winter! This Emerald Green Skinny Scarf may be worked up in super bulky yarn, but it's a nice skinny scarf that's comfortable enough to wear any time of the year. This free crochet scarf pattern is made using the chainless foundation stitch and it's long enough to wrap around your neck three times so you can stay cozy at all times. A nice big button adds the perfect finishing touch.
- Cherries In Bloom Infinity ScarfEnjoy a hint of springtime during the winter with this beautiful Cherries In Bloom Infinity Scarf. Made with pink, white, and maroon bulky weight yarn, this free crochet scarf pattern was inspired by the cherry blossom trees that bloom in the spring. It's a quick scarf to work up that will keep you happy and warm all winter. It measures 7 inches wide and 66 inches long when complete, although it's easy to make it wider by working more rows.
- Vibrant Flower ScarfPictured above! The Vibrant Flower Scarf is a fun accessory for spring. Use some shimmer yarn to make it stand out even more! This easy crochet scarf pattern will definitely grab some attention.
- Dainty Shells ScarfThis Dainty Shells Scarf is the perfect lacy scarf to wear any time of the year. The brightly colored yarn used for this free crochet scarf pattern will add the perfect splash of color to your outfit. Use Red Heart Luster Sheen yarn to make this stylish accessory. The pretty lime green color shown here is great to wear during the spring and summer months. It's dainty like seashells, and it's lightweight enough to wear to the beach.
- One Skein Gelato ScarfChoose any color worsted weight yarn and make this One Skein Gelato Scarf today. It's a lightweight crochet scarf pattern that can be worn any time of the year. It's an infinity scarf, which means it has no ends. This crochet design wraps nicely around your neck and keeps you warm and cozy at all times. Solid or variegated yarn works well for this free crochet scarf pattern. You'll need exactly one skein of yarn to complete this stylish scarf.
What is your favorite crocheting season?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 1.5 Hour Chunky Scarf
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet