Frozen Winter Set
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Frozen Winter Scarf is the perfect addition to your pattern needs. This pattern calls for a wool blend yarn that will surely keep you warm this winter. You can use whatever bulky weight yarn you wish, but I highly recommend using a yarn that is a wool blend. Method: Crochet Yarn: 312 yards of #5 Bulky weight. Suggest yarn: Lion Brand’s Scarfie in Cream/Teal Materials: US J/6mm hook US I/5.5mm hook Tapestry needle Scissors Stitch Marker Finished Product size: 7” wide x 60” length"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 V-stiches x 5 rows
Finished Size7” wide x 60” length
- US J/ 6mm hook
- darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters