We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When winter is melting away and spring is around the corner, a fresh and simple crochet pattern brightens up any day. Working up a Vintage Crochet Corsage Cowl is the best way to welcome in springtime because as the flowers bloom, so does your project. This pretty, lacy crochet cowl is perfect for throwing on over a t-shirt or a lightweight dress to get in the mood for the warm weather ahead. A trio of easy crochet roses adds an extra pop of color that everyone looks for after the grey days of winter, and the contrast between the green and purple looks beautiful on any spring day.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
30 Minute Comfy Cowl
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
20 Minute Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Color Changing Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet