We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When winter is melting away and spring is around the corner, a fresh and simple crochet pattern brightens up any day. Working up a Vintage Crochet Corsage Cowl is the best way to welcome in springtime because as the flowers bloom, so does your project. This pretty, lacy crochet cowl is perfect for throwing on over a t-shirt or a lightweight dress to get in the mood for the warm weather ahead. A trio of easy crochet roses adds an extra pop of color that everyone looks for after the grey days of winter, and the contrast between the green and purple looks beautiful on any spring day.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll have everyone mesmerized by the Optical Illusion Baby Blanket. Whether you make it as a baby shower gift or for your own… Continue reading: "Optical Illusion Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- Men's Quick and Easy Slipper Socks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet