We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
On a fall day when the sun is shining brightly, making a coat unnecessary, fasten this One Skein Tweedy Twig Crochet Cowl over your shoulders and save yourself a headache. Being too warm in a pair of jeans, a sweater, and a heavy jacket is a classic mistake in the fall. You assume it will be chilly, and when it isn't you are left fanning yourself all day. This crochet cowl saves the day with the perfect amount of coverage. All you need is a single skein of yarn for this free crochet pattern, so grab your favorite thick yarn and work this up.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet