Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet pattern uses the double crochet stitch throughout and works up rather quickly. It has a lovely drape and texture. This blanket was made using a cotton yarn, which makes this light. Yet, it provides just the right amount of coverage for summer or any time of the year. Throughout this crochet pattern, you will be working in the round in a circular motion. This pattern adds stitches that help increase the size, yet keep the blanket laying flat. This star blanket is crocheted in a chevron style. When making the points to the star, stitches are added. On the other hand, in making the valleys of the star, stitches are skipped. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical for this pattern. 12 Stitches per 4 inches.
Finished Size68 inches around.
- Whipped Cream Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Yarn 3 skeins 1,176 yards.
- Soothing Lavender Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Yarn 3 skeins 1,176 yards.
- Size J Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters