Spill The Beans Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet baby blanket pattern is delicate, cozy and absolutely stunning when using a variegated yarn with a complementary solid. It is a modern twist on the granny square blanket; a more “grown up” feeling baby blanket. Materials: ~ Size 3 Yarn, 1276 yards ~ Size 3 (or 4 yarn, see pattern notes), 450 yards ~ US I9/ 5.5 mm Crochet Hook ~ Yarn Needle ~ Scissors Sizing: Pattern is written for a baby blanket, approximately 39 inches wide Stitches Used: (ch) chain (sl st) slip stitch (hdc) half double crochet Special stitch: Bean Stitch"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters