We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
We may never be royals, but that won't stop us from dressing like them! The Royal Queen's Crochet Cowl is a quick, one skein crochet pattern to work up using bulky yarn. This cozy crocheted cowl is a great way for you to stay warm and fashionable all winter long. This particular crochet design can be worn a number of different ways. Add a button for a decorative and functional finishing touch.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Aztec Striped Granny Square is fun crochet design that will look great by itself or as part of a larger crochet afghan pattern.… Continue reading: "Aztec Striped Granny Squarevideocam"
Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
20 Minute Cowl
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Amber Crochet Cowl Easy Pattern
All That Glitters Crochet Cowl
Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Vivo Top
- Cotton Candy Slipper Socks
- Take Me Everywhere Crochet Tote Bag
- Ocean Waves Halter Top
- Catherine Hat
- Mary Market Tote
- Mini Pom-Pom Crochet Gnome Pattern
- Cute Crescent Moon Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Cork - for Cork Gnomes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet