We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This colorful Zig Zag Watermelon Cowl is the ultimate crochet pattern for the spring and summer months. It has a wide neckline and is designed to be worn off the shoulders. Named after the vibrant colors of watermelon, this pink and green cowl will add a pop of color to any outfit. Bulky yarn is used for this free crochet pattern, which makes it quick to work up. The funky zig zag design is easy to crochet and adds a visually appealing design element.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- Tea Time
- Nadia Fuad
- Foundation Slip Stitch Tutorial (fsl st)
- Shawn Mosch
- Summer Lovin' Crochet Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet