Siamese Cat Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This is the perfect beginner crochet pattern to make if you're still perfecting your crochet skills, or if you are simply looking for a quick and easy crochet pattern to complete. The Siamese Cat Cowl is made using 3 skeins of Martha Stewart Crafts Lofty Wool (the color shown here is Siamese Cat), although any bulky yarn would work just as well. This quick crochet pattern is a chunky box stitch crocheted scarf that can be done in just a few hours or less.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Mini Bows
- Crochet Geometric Crop Top
- Crochet Mesh Loop Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Hungry Monster Candy Bag
- Fall Harvest Coaster Set
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- Criss-Cross Chunky Crochet Beanie
- Just Peachy Baby Cocoon
- The Kristie Cardi
- Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet