Mermaid Tears Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautiful lace crochet cowl pattern works up quickly with bulky Lion Brand Scarfie yarn. You can make this cowl and the matching Mermaid Tears Beanie with one ball! The pretty shells and V stitches cast a net of lace that creates a breathable cowl that's coastal cool, but still keeps you warm. Pictured in Lion Brand Scarfie in the Cream and Teal Colorway, but would look amazing in your favorite solid color as well. The coordinating Mermaid Tears Beanie is pictured in Lion Brand Landscapes, which is a lighter (4) weight yarn, but I achieved the same gauge for both yarns using the L/8mm hook."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 stitches and 4 rows in 2" square
Finished SizeOne size, measures 28" around by 12" tall approx.
Love the look of this cowl? The designer made a matching hat pattern! Check it out here - Mermaid Tears Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet