Woodland Cozy Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you are looking for an easy crochet pattern that is a joy to make. This woodland cozy cowl is just the one. I love making patterns that I don’t have to think much about. This woodland cozy cowl crochet pattern is a great beginner pattern. You can create one yourself in an afternoon. This Lion Brand yarn feels so soft against my neck. An infinity cowl is easy to pull over my head add a brooch and go. I just think the addition of a brooch adds just the right amount of accessory to the cowl. Wear this every day to feel just a bit more dressed up when the weather gets cool.This is a great one skein crochet project. 1 Skein Lion Brand Home Spun Herb Garden 185 Yards."
NotesThis cowl is just the right size. Snuggle this around your neck or wear over your shoulders. Hold in place with a beautiful brooch.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 Stitches to 4 inches.
Finished SizeApproximately 11 inches wide X 40 inches around.
- 1 Skein Lion Brand Home Spun Herb Garden 185 Yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- yarn Needle
Row 1: In the 4th St from the hook, DC. [CH 3, SK 3 DC in next ST.] Repeat between [ ] to the last ST. End with a DC. Turn
Row 2: CH 3, DC in the previous row CH 3 SP. [CH 3, DC in the previous row CH 3 SP] Repeat between [ ] to the last ST. DC in last ST. Turn.
Rows 3 – 72: Repeat row 2
Finishing: Lay both ends flat and sew together using the yarn and yarn needle. Once joined, weave in the yarn and cut off the excess yarn.
When complete, pull the yarn through the last ST and weave in the ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters