This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Crinkle Stitch Crochet Dishcloth has amazing texture and is super quick and easy to make. Use a single color yarn to make it simple or variegated yarn for an extra special touch. The pattern comes in 3 sizes and there is also a photo tutorial to help you complete the project successfully!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6" x 6", 9" x 9" and 12" x 12"
For more great crochet dishcloth patterns, check out our collection of 21 Must-Make Free Dishcloth & Scrubbie Crochet Patterns
Read NextEasy Peasy Crochet Scrubby Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- Easy Peasy Crochet Scrubby Pattern
- 47 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
- Super Speedy Textured Dishcloth
- 21 Free Scrubbie Crochet Patterns
- Feather Stitch Pankh Dishcloth
- Summer Breeze Dishcloth
- 10+ Free Crochet Towel Toppers
- A Granny's Square Dishcloth
- Circle Point Crochet Washcloth
- Easy Honeycomb Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters