We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These delicate earrings work up quickly and make a great Christmas gift or last-minute accessory to your outfit for a Christmas party or concert. The shimmery thread adds class and interest. Instructions include tips on how to crochet with the thread. A large stitch diagram is available in the Celtic Knot Crochet Resource Library. Project uses basic crochet stitches and basic jewelry techniques to attach the earring findings. The holly leaf is a special symbol of Christmas and makes for a unique accessory."
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel), 10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters