Mountain Trail Tweed Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mountain Trail Tweed Poncho is made from three rectangles seamed together - two identical panels for the main poncho with a third rectangle which is folded and seamed to the neck opening creating the split neck cowl. Adding the fringe along the bottom edge adds a touch of flirty fun. An easy, repetitive & unique stitch pattern creates a lovely woven look to your finished poncho. Colorwork is enhanced by working alternating colors from two Mandala Tweed Stripes yarn cakes, switching colors every second row. The yarn cakes can be worked either from the outside in or the inside out as long as the 2nd cake you pull in to your work is a different color than what you are currently working with. This enmeshes the colors even more creating a fabulous look! 3 Adult sizes provided: XS/M, L/1X & 2X/5X A comfy & cozy throw on and go poncho that is effortlessly stylish & trendy!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters