Flame Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern makes a beautiful fire inspired ear warmer. Made in the colors of flames using spike stitch to create little flames, this pattern makes a colorful, eye-catching ear warmer. Perfect to wear on cold days to keep your ears toasty! This pattern is tech edited and tested and free on my blog! It is in US Terminology. To make the ear warmer (also known as a headband) you need four different colors in DK yarn. Spike stitch is a simple and fun stitch to crochet. The pattern is made using a repetitive colorwork pattern which is easy to learn. This pattern has all the information you need to make your own Flame Ear Warmer."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 Sc stitches to 20 rows = 4”
Finished Size23.5” length, 4.1” width
- DK Yarn in 4 Colors (Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue)
- Smaller crochet hook or yarn needle for finishing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters