Scandi Stashbuster Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Scandi Stashbuster Crochet Beanie Pattern is a simple top-down hat pattern which can be made in a variety of colours to use up left over yarn. The opaque stitch pattern creates a super cosy and warm beanie to see you through the winter and beyond. This is a relatively simple pattern once you get used to the increase pattern. You’ll need knowledge of basic crochet stitches and terminology and to know how to change colours. Pom pom optional! Get the nordic style AND stay eco friendly by useing up all those small amounts of yarn "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24 stitches and 24 rows in 10cm of moss stitch using a 4mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Finished Size50cm in circumference at brim and 24cm tall
- Approximately 240m Light DK / Fine yarn
- 4mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
- Gladys Gloves
- 5 Minute Crochet Patterns
- Coral Charm
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters