Dixie Charm Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Are you a beginner wanting to stretch your crochet skills a little? The Dixie Charm Poncho would be the perfect project for you. It takes very simple stitches combining them to make this beautiful accessory. It's a quick and easy project and would be the best birthday or holiday gift. If you are a visual learner, you'll enjoy the stitch diagrams included for both the right and left-handed crocheter! Start your project today so you'll look and feel elegant with your ELK Studio design!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Full of Love Heart Keychain
- How to Crochet the Waistcoat Stitch
- Fuzzy Bunny Hat
- HBC Grey-Scale Inspired Blanket
- Shamrock Flower Crown
- Easy Light and Lacey Cowl
- DIY Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo Pattern
- Bunny and Carrot Crochet Patterns
- Carrot Vegetable Scrubby