Jennifer E Ryan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Jennifer E Ryan is an award-winning published crochet designer whose crochet patterns and projects can be seen in several crochet publications and on her blog, “Celtic Knot Crochet”.
Jennifer's specialty is combining Celtic Knots with crochet and she was excited to travel to Ireland on a special crochet tour as the celebrity instructor in 2016.
She also enjoys all of the creative possibilities there are with large scale "yarn graffiti" and has designed and implemented various yarn bomb projects for special events.
Jennifer’s favorite items to crochet are mandalas, jewelry, wall hangings, and recycle projects. She is also a homeschool mom that loves to kayak, rollerblade, spend time outdoors, and photograph wildlife.
Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Read NextCarolyn Calderon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters