Braided Stripes Coffee Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A quick, practical and easy gift for any coffee or tea drinker - Keeps fingers safe and shows off what they love with a special pendant. Unique closure helps it to fit snugly on most bought coffee cups. Skill Level: Easy Uses basic stitch (half double crochet) in a unique but simple way to create rows of a braid-like texture. You can make many cozies with one skein of Size 3 cotton yarn and a size F/3.75mm hook."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters