Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This vibrant 4-hour crochet table runner is perfect for a beginner to make. If you have been crocheting awhile, then it is the ideal project to make when you want to relax and watch some television. This crochet pattern used the no chain double crochet and the chainless standing double crochet. If you are not familiar with these stitches, no worries. There are video tutorials for the stitches and the pattern. This is perfect if you are newer to crochet or have been crocheting awhile. A fun and quick crochet project to use up some yarn stash. "
NotesGreat summer project to brighten up your table settings.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches per 4 inches
Finished SizeThe finished size is approximately 15 inches wide X 27 inches long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters