We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Trenta Hood is big, warm, wooly, and a little whimsical! Simple stitches create great texture in this fun, free crochet pixie hat pattern on Moogly! The Trenta Hood is one size fits all teens and adults, and it’s just so cozy. While the poms are optional, the added weight make it easy to wear this hood up or down as needed (and as the weather changes every 5 minutes…) - and they are simply fun! The stitch pattern for the Trenta Hood is made up of stitches you are likely very familiar with - only the basics! And there are helpful tutorials linked in the pattern for both the seaming and the edging."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Sizeone size fits most teens and adults
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet