Christmas Tree Decor
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet Christmas tree is the perfect addition to your Christmas holiday decor. A crochet Christmas tree you can add to your Nativity Set decorations, your fireplace mantle or as part of your Christmas holiday dining centerpiece! The Crochet Christmas Tree Stand is a beginner friendly pattern made with bulky yarn so it works up quickly – great for last minute decor or gift ideas! Customize the decorations – embroider stars, add decorative buttons or you can even leave as a simple undecorated tree. So many different options! Every tree can be different. A great way to use up small amounts of yarn and easily coordinate to your holiday decorating color scheme. If you choose to make these as Christmas tree stands, you will need a few tools to complete the project. Rustic birch coaster rounds as well a wooden craft dowel for the tree trunk. You will need a drill bit and power drill to drill a hole in the coaster for the dowel as well as a hand saw to cut the trunk to length."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters