Namari Mosaic Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Namari Mosaic Crochet Shawl is worked from the top down and features a lovely mosaic crochet pattern. While it looks complex, it’s actually very easy. Due to its oversized shape and larger wingspan you end up with a shawl that can be worn and wrapped many ways. It is great project for those of you looking to expand your crochet skills. Not quite mindless project, but simple enough that it becomes rhythmic. The pattern uses US crochet terminology and it can be followed either from written instruction, or from charts. The pattern also includes lots of progress pictures to help with stitch placement."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAfter row 8: 13.3cm/5.23” wide and 5.75cm/2.25” long at center.
Gauge is not crucial for this project. However, changes might result in different yardage requirements and finished size.
Finished Sizeapprox. 178cm/70” wide and 77cm/30.3” long at center.
Yarn SCHEEPJES Our Tribe 100g = 420m (450yds), 70% Merino Superwash and 30% Polyamide.
Yarn A: 986 Energise – 655m (716.25yds),
Yarn B: 880 Silver Birch – 630m (689yds),
Note that yardage may vary depending on yarn used, gauge variations or modifications.
- Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
- Stitch marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters