We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Buco Towel is a crochet kitchen towel pattern that you can hang on the oven handle. This textured kitchen towel features a simple design that can be threaded through itself to hang neatly (and never fall on the floor)! Our oven handle is very cylindrical and the kitchen towels always slip off. This crochet hand towel stays in place, right where we need it. And if you’re looking for a simple crochet dishcloth pattern then this free pattern works too. You can easily crochet the dishcloth as a solid rectangle, if you prefer."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4”/10cm x 4”/10cm = 16 sts x 14 rows in pattern, unblocked
Finished Size16.5”/42cm x 12”/30.5cm, unblocked
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters