DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"See hummingbirds up close and personal with this easy DIY handheld feeder. All you need is a small amount of Size 3 cotton crochet thread and a few easy-to-find supplies (all details of supplies included with instructions and in the step-by-step video tutorial) to put this feeder together in no time. Instructions also include tips on attracting the hummingbirds and how to use the handmade holder to bring in the birds quickly. Know a bird enthusiast? This would make a great gift!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters