This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mandala Cord Taco
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mandala Cord Taco is a clever keeper for all of your various cords that have a way of getting tangled, lost or broken when not being used. This cute and practical project works up fast and uses small amounts of Size 3 crochet thread from your stash. You can use larger yarn to get a larger 'taco' for thicker and longer cords. So many possibilities with all of the color combinations - so it makes a great last minute gift for everyone on your list!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Read NextHorse Applique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters