60 Minute Patterns: 31 Quick Crochet Projects
Quick and easy crochet patterns to make in a jiffy!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's really amazing how many fast crochet projects you can find these days. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how many different things you can make in a short amount of time, like this 20 Minute Cowl. In fact, the designer of this particular crocheted scarf worked up this pattern in no time while at a baseball game! It's always nice to see a little bit of crocheting in public, isn't it?
It's not a bad idea to always have some crochet supplies with you at all times; you never know when you'll have a few minutes to spare! There are so many cute crochet travel cases you can easily keep in your purse or car, like this One Hour Crochet Hook Case. Even if you find yourself without a crochet hook, you can always improvise and use your fingers!
If you have just a little bit of time to kill, work up any one of these lightning fast crochet patterns below! Choose any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns to make if you're running short on time. 60 Minute Projects: Quick Crochet Designs includes our very favorite fast patterns that can be finished in next to no time.
You'll find crochet scarf patterns, crochet jewelry patterns, home decor designs, and more. Spend your lunch break making any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns. They can be worked up in just one hour or less!
Got less than 60 minutes to spare? Check out Stitch&Unwind's In a Jiffy! 11 Less than One Hour Crochet Patterns!
Table of Contents
If you want even more fun way to wear your crochet projects, download our free eBook, DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry and Crochet Belts
Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns for Scarves
Scarves are a great fashion accessory, and a great crocheting idea. There are so many different styles of crochet scarf patterns to choose from, it can be hard to narrow it down. Personally, I prefer to stick to the quick and easy crochet patterns. Find our favorite fast scarf patterns below. These are so easy to make, you'll want to make one for everyone you know. Your Christmas shopping just got a lot easier with these quick crochet designs!
- If you're new to the wonderful world of crochet, then this is the perfect pattern for you. The Beginner's One Hour Cowl is super easy to make using just one ball of yarn. All you need to know is how to crochet a chain and how to double crochet. Before you know it, you'll have a gorgeous crocheted scarf to wear with any outfit. Three large buttons add a nice finishing touch, but this is optional.
- This boa-style scarf only takes about an hour to work up, and after some practice, you may even be able to work it up in less. The Net Yarn Spiral Scarf Pattern is a great project if you are just learning how to use net yarn. There is a video available, which is ideal for visual learners. Boa-style pieces are popular scarves for women, and would be a great addition to your inventory, if you're participating in a craft sale.
- 60 Minute Ribbed Crochet ScarfOnly have an hour? Try this quick an easy ribbed crochet scarf!
- Got an hour to spare? This 50 Minute Easy Crocheted Scarf can be worked up in no time! All you need is a single skein of yarn and an hour of your day to complete this free crochet pattern. Super bulky yarn makes this not only a super fast pattern to complete, but also really warm. Wrap this crocheted scarf around your neck to stay cozy during the chilly months. You can never have too many classic scarves like this one!
- If you're looking for a last minute gift or just something quick to work up, you'll love this One Hour Mobius Cowl. As the name states, you can start and finish this crochet cowl in only an hour! These are great for winter wear.
- 90 Minute ScarfStop searching for quick and easy crochet patterns because you just found one with this 90 Minute Scarf pattern. You'll learn how to crochet two strands of coordinating colors together as one, so it'll even get done twice as fast. You'll stay warm and cozy all winter long when you have one of these crocheted scarves wrapped around your neck. This is a unisex crochet pattern, which makes this crochet pattern a great homemade gift idea for the holidays. Make one of these free crochet patterns for every member of your family! You can use worsted weight, bulky, or super bulky yarn as long as you modify the hook size as well.
- With any of your three favorite colors of yarn you can make this Multicolored 70 Minute Scarf in just over an hour. This free crochet scarf pattern is quick and easy to work up and it only uses two crochet stitches. The best part about this scarf is you can alter the pattern to make it thinner or wider to your liking.
- Using just one skein of Bernat Zoey yarn you can make this Slip N Go Scarf. Crochet scarf patterns like this one can be made in just about 20 minutes! No chaining is required, just slip stitching. This scarf is a neat pattern for you to try.
- Bernat Fab Faux is used with this crochet scarf pattern. Make a Three Stitch Fab Faux Scarf with only three stitches across each row making this one easy crochet scarf to work up. You can make this scarf in 30-45 minutes; perfect for your lunch hour.
- Make a cute crochet scarf pattern with this 15 Minute Chain Scarf. Red Heart's Boutique Sashay is used giving it a beautiful look. Crochet scarf designs like this can literally be made in under 15 minutes so you can enjoy it even faster. Watch Michael's quick video to learn how to crochet this scarf.
- In just an hour, you can work up your own scarf that is perfect for springtime. The 60 Minute Double Ruffle Crochet Scarf pattern teaches you how to crochet a scarf that gives a little bounce to your wardrobe. No matter if you dress it up for work or wear it comfortably around the house, you simply can't go wrong with this easy crochet scarf. Don't feel limited to only wearing it in the spring, though, because it's definitely a project that is useful all year round. The best part is that it only uses one skein per scarf!
- The 30 Minute Comfy Cowl can be worked up in less than an hour, as the name states. Single crochet and half double crochet stitches are used with Lion Brand Hometown yarn. The buttons add even more texture to the crochet design. Wear this crocheted cowl indoors or outdoors.
Quick Crochet Projects: Accessories
Scarves are definitely a great accessory to wear all year, but there are other crochet wearables that can be quick and easy to work up, too. Perfect for gift giving, a night out, the workplace, and more, these accessory crocheting ideas are fun and fast, making them the perfect crochet patterns. Check these out today!
- The 1 Hour Sands of Time Bracelet is true to it's name: it takes less than an hour to make and it's hourglass shaped. It's a gorgeous bracelet that has a button closure, which makes it easy to take on and off. Instructions and a photo tutorial will show you how to make a small or large version of the bracelet. You can make one in every color you can think of and for every person you know. Anyone would love a pretty bracelet as a small gift or as token of gratitude. This would be great for a Secret Santa present, White Elephant gift, or as bridesmaid favors.
- 30 Minute Beanie HatMaking crochet hat patterns does not have to take an entire afternoon. Combine smart crochet techniques with the right stitches to learn how to crochet a hat in under an hour. The 30 Minute Beanie Hat is a beginner crochet pattern that requires only the most basic skills. If you are looking for a quick gift or even just a quick way to stay warm, this is the pattern for you.
- Let loose even in the dead of winter with the One Hour Boho Chic Crochet Ear Warmer. It's got the fun of Bohemian summer style and all the warmth of a cozy ear warmer headband. The best part of this crochet pattern is that you can work it up in an hour. Any woman or girl would love one of these to keep her ears warm! You can learn a new stitch, the Split Single Crochet, with this crochet pattern, too. Another great thing about this pattern is that it almost looks knit, but it's actually crocheted.
- Make some cute sweetheart earrings to wear on Valentine's day. These are easy to make and look fabulous. You'll be wearing them in less than a half hour.
- The only thing better than free crochet patterns are quick and easy crochet patterns, like this 15 Minute Headband. These make great homemade gift ideas for birthdays, graduations, or just because. This is also a great way to use up any leftover yarn you have in your stash. Whip a few of these up on your lunch hour, morning commute, or during a movie. Headbands are great because they're one of the few fashion accessories that are both practical and stylish.
- This is a quick and easy crochet pattern for an adorable hairband. All you need is a size H (5 mm) crochet hook, some worsted weight yarn, and a pair of scissors.
- Whip up this 10-Minute Crocheted Headband the next time you need a quick fix for your hair. This super fast crochet pattern works up in next to no time using just a little bit of worsted weight yarn and the lattice stitch. Adjust the width of the crocheted headband by simply adding more rows. You could even turn it into a short crocheted scarf if you desire. Either way, this quick and easy crochet pattern is a great accessory to make for your hair.
- Are you in need of a quick gift or accessory for your evening out? Do you have a couple yards of t-shirt yarn on hand? How about an easy crochet bracelet pattern? If you answered yes to either of these questions, I have just the project for you! The 5 Minute Jersey Tee Bracelet, as the name implies, works up in only 5 minutes (or less) and uses only 2-3 yards of t-shirt yarn. Its a perfect way to use up those extra scraps of t-shirt yarn while creating a stylish little accessory in the process. Last minute birthday? Last minute Christmas gift? The 5 Minute Jersey Tee Bracelet has you covered and little to no previous crocheting experience is required. By following along with my beginner friendly tutorial, you'll make a perfect bracelet every time.
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie HatThis 30 minute crochet newborn baby beanie is perfect for any little bundle of joy! The pattern works up quick and easy, and is especially great for donations!
1 Hour Crochet Projects to Give as Gifts
Scarves and accessories aren't the only things that can be easy to crochet! There are plenty of other free crochet patterns that can be done in sixty minutes or less. If you need a last minute homemade gift for a friend, you're in luck. Any one of these quick and easy crochet patterns would make excellent hostess gifts for the holidays, birthday gifts for a friend, or even a nice surprise gift to yourself. These quick crocheting ideas make life a lot easier.
- This One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy makes an excellent hostess gift for any special event including weddings, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. If you need a last-minute gift, you can easily whip up one of these easy-to-crochet cozies just a few hours before the party. You don't even need an entire skein of yarn to complete this free crochet pattern, which makes it an excellent stashbuster project, as well.
- Easy 10 Minute CoastersThese easy crochet coasters are the perfect things to brighten up your summertime spread. Make them in different colors and set them out for your next barbecue!
As the designer says, "these fun, scalloped coasters are great for any season! Make them in fun spring/summer colors to save your tables from rings or dress up a picnic! They work up fast in just 5 rounds and use very little yarn - a great stash buster!"
- 3 Minute Crochet Butterfly PatternSpring and summer weather is the perfect time to chase butterflies, but if that's not your style, use this crochet butterfly pattern to bring them to you instead! With several size and color options, the possibilities are endless. For crochet regulars, this will take about three minutes to make. Even for beginners, however, this is a super easy pattern with tutorials. The quickness and ease of this design make it a great waiting-room project. These happy little guys can adorn hair clips, home decorations, and scrapbook pages, or you can stick it on your dashboard to celebrate nature on your drive to work.
- Match your little black dress with these 30 Minute Classic Crochet Earrings. Perfect for any occasion, this simple handmade accessory can be dressed both up and down. Learn how to crochet earrings so you can turn your old, plain hoops into a new fashion statement and leave the house in style. In a short amount of time you have a whole new piece of jewelry with a modern twist on a very classic black hoop.
- Make this 60 Minute Soap Saver tonight. It's a quick and easy crochet pattern to complete using any color worsted weight cotton yarn. The texture helps prevent the soap from slipping out of your hand, and the texture is great for scrubbing your skin clean. This crochet pattern works up so quickly, you'll be able to finish it in no time.
- The 5 Minute FlowerLearn 3 other ways to crochet a flower with this video tutorial: How to Crochet a Flower 3 Ways
- This free crochet pattern is a perfect pattern for a beginner. It's fast and easy and you will love it. It can take you less than five minutes to make, so read a book, this bookmark is waiting to mark its page.
- Sixty Minute Crochet SlippersThese Sixty Minute Crochet Slippers are a quick pattern to work up in just an hour or less. Just start with a magic circle, and you have an accessory to keep your feet warm all winter long. Sizing instructions are available for multiple sizes so that it is easy to fit a variety of people. The bulky weight yarn also makes them so comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. These crochet slippers will work up fast so you'll be able to wear them in no time or you can give them as a last minute gift.
- 60 Minute Mary Jane SlippersAny little girl will look adorable sporting these 60 Minute Mary Jane Slippers. The crochet slippers are super cute with a single dot crochet design towards the toe for an added embellishment. This easy crochet pattern comes with instructions for newborns to 12 months just in case you are expecting or already had your child. The button strap closure is great for keeping the slipper bootie on and helpful for when you need to take it off. Work up a couple in different sizes and colors as a cute set for a baby shower gift!
- Get your baby ready for summer with these 10 Minute Baby Sandals. There are lots of adorable free baby crochet patterns to choose from, but these barefoot baby sandals are the best because they do not wrap around the toes at all. Plus, this free crochet pattern is completely customizable and can easily be crocheted in any size you need. Work up this pattern if you need a cute homemade baby gift idea for a shower, or treat your own little one to a new pair of summer sandals.
- Turn your house into a winter wonderland with this 30 Minute Snowflake crochet pattern. This is a quick and easy holiday crochet pattern than you can use as an ornament, gift wrap accessory, or wall art. Worsted weight yarn makes this a quick pattern to work up. For an extra special touch, add a hint of sparkly yarn to make this snowflake glisten.
BONUS - Just Over an Hour Crochet Patterns
Plus, these may take a little more than 60 minutes to crochet, but they still work up quickly!
- Easy 2 Hour Infinity ScarfThis easy scarf is great for beginners. It uses a 3rd loop half double crochet but don’t worry - I’ll show you everything you need to know, including how to do this stitch! It works up in about two hours and is the perfect mindless project, just repeat the same one row over and over!
- This Two Hour Toddler Beanie is a great project to work up when you have a few hours to yourself in the afternoon. Worked up in just one solid color, this crochet beanie pattern is a simple piece that is crazy easy to customize. If you are making a hat for a little girl, consider adding a crochet flower. If you are crocheting a hat for a little boy, you could always skip the applique.
Have leftover yarn? Check out these 23 Free Crochet Patterns to Use Up Leftover Yarn
Images from other crochet readers
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet