38 Crochet Gift Bags and Crochet Gift Ideas
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lately, I've been finding myself constantly looking for crochet gift ideas. I have a very large family and therefore there is always an activity, event or birthday that deserves gift giving. It's getting harder and harder to come up with good ideas so I thought this would be a great brain-storming session. Each gift can easily be given in cute crochet gift bags and then those bags can be reused for any purpose.
Of course, the best gift is just being with family, but who doesn't like a little bonus? Easy crochet gifts are at the top of my list that way they can get worked up in a short period of time. I need crochet gifts for my sisters, brother-in-laws, all my nieces and nephews and then my own in-laws, not to mention the husband. Let's see what we can come up with here.
38 Crochet Gift Bags and Crochet Gift Ideas
Crochet gift bag patterns can be worked up fairly quickly, especially if the bag is a square or rectangle shape. Once the crochet bag is complete you can have fun filling it with the best gift ever. We have some really cute free crochet gift bag patterns right here for you. Some of them can even be used as crochet Christmas gift bags.
- Cable Heart Gift Bag - This simple crochet gift bag features an adorable cable hear design - and it's so easy!
- Little Gift Bag - Quick and easy to work up, this simple drawstring-style gift bag is great for a small little something.
- Ornament Style Gift Bags - Perfect for Christmas gifts, these little gift bags look just like ornaments.
- Pineapple Pouch - Use the pineapple stitch pattern to work up this stunner of a gift bag.
- Reusable Gift Bag - This drawstring gift bag has little handles to make carrying easy.
- Small Crocheted Gift Bag - When you need something quick, this simple and small gift bag will do the trick.
- Gift Card Holder - When you just want to give a little money or a gift card, these gift card envelopes are perfect.
- One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy - Sometimes the perfect gift is a nice simple bottle of red or white wine. This crochet gift bag is perfect for that.
Sometimes the littlest of people need to be shown the most how loved they are. A great way to do this is to make some homemade crochet gifts. There is such a great variety of things you can make your little ones from clothes to toys and even winter gear. Stuff these things into a crochet gift bag and you're all set.
- Boys' Dinosaur Sweater - This fun crochet sweater features two buttons at the collar and a fun dinosaur motif in the center.
- Children's Crocheted Mittens - Warm and cozy, these crochet mittens feature ribbing to keep them snug against the wrist.
- Sock Monkey Blanket - Resembling the vintage toy, this crochet blanket also features a hood (with ears!) and small, attached mittens, so your little one is always warm.
- Angry Birds - This crochet amigurumi pattern looks just like an Angry Bird from the hit game.
- Child Sized Beard - This cute crochet pattern is just what it sounds like - and will ensure hours of dress-up fun!
- Coraline Doll - Straight from the hit movie, this crochet amigurumi pattern features blue yarn for hair and, of course, buttons for eyes.
- Lion Finger Puppet - Make playtime fun with this cute crochet toy pattern.
- Crochet Airplane - Amigurumi patterns aren't just animals - this amigurumi plane will become your child's new favorite toy.
- Hungry Monsters - These little amigurumi monsters are great playmates and decoration.
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball - Perfect for the child who loves to play and learn.
- Olaf Snowman Pattern - Do you want to build a snowman? Olaf the crochet amigurumi snowman can help!
I personally think women are very easy to please when it comes to gift-giving. She can like anything from jewelry to clothes and even things for around the house. If she's a crocheter herself, she'd even appreciate crocheted dishcloths. Let's see what we have:
- Barcello Jacket - Short sleeves and an open front, this crochet sweater pattern is perfect for spring.
- Mermaid Filigree Cardigan - This teal crochet sweater is long-sleeved and features a deep v-neck with a low and elegant button.
- Jute Coasters - These crochet coasters are thick and sturdy.
- Giant Floor Cushion - Stay cozy as you play on the floor with this crochet cushion pattern.
- Black Lacy Necklace - This elegant piece of jewelry will make any outfit stand out.
- Lilly Earrings - These simple earrings and worked by working into a crochet magic circle.
- Aqua Dream Lace Topper - Wide, long sleeves and an open lace pattern makes this crochet sweater top the perfect spring and summer layering piece.
- Love Knot Summer Shawl - This chunky lace pattern makes for an all-weather shawl.
- Paradise Shimmer Shrug - This elegant bolero-style crochet shrug features short sleeves and a simple neck tie.
- Golden Dazzle Crochet Earrings - These crochet earrings are so in style right now, and it's hard to believe that this is crochet!
Most men aren't the typical type to enjoy crochet gift bags, but maybe it's what's inside that they'll appreciate. I'm sure we all find it a bit difficult to find patterns for men, but we have a pretty good collection here. Hats, scarves, sweaters, we have it all!
- Crocheted Socks for Men - A perfect all-occasion gift, these crochet socks are a quick work-up.
- Men's Chunky Hat and Scarf Set - This simple hat and crochet scarf set is the perfect gift idea for your man. Just choose his favorite colors and get to work!
- Man's Easy Striped Scarf - Quick and simple - this unisex crochet scarf has just enough color to set it apart from the other crochet scarves.
- Unisex Cowl - This short and simple crochet cowl pattern is the perfect neutral style for him.
- Striped Pullover - This classic crochet sweater will keep him warm and cozy all winter.
- Men's Brimmed Crochet Hat - This crochet hat pattern features a brim for some added style.
- All-American Golf Club Covers - For the dad who loves to spend his weekends on the green, these crochet golf club covers are a hit.
- Tunisian Striped Tie - If your husband wears ties every day to work, crochet this for him to spice up his work wardrobe.
- Crocheted Slippers - These crochet slippers are just what he needs after a long day at work.
If you're big on gift giving then you might also like what our friends at AllFreeKnitting have to offer. 15 Xmas Gifts for teachers, and anyone really, is a great collection of knitting projects!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Floor Cushions
- Sending My Love Crochet Envelope
- Small Crochet Heart Earrings
- Easy As Can Be Drawstring Bag
- Vintage Flower Cloche Hat Crochet Pattern
- Textured Turban Pattern
- Preemie Crown Crochet Hat
- Apple of My Eye Preemie Crochet Hat
- Lucky Bowler Crochet Hat
- For the Love of Your Life Crochet Heart