We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"‘Tis the season for gift giving! And all too often, that means waste - paper, gift bags, all the stuff we use to bring color to the festivities! Well, going green doesn’t have to mean boring - or not being able to present presents in a beautiful way. Introducing a crochet bag that becomes part of the gift - one that can be used for years and years to come - the free Favorite Gift Bag crochet pattern! I made the Favorite Gift Bag in just 2 colors, for a classic, unisex look that’s ready to give anyone from the office Secret Santa to your new nephew. The one part most likely to wear out - the handles - are just slipped over the buttons, making them easy to replace as needed, so you can keep passing this crochet gift bag around the family for a long long time. It’s a great stashbuster too - how colorful will your gift bag be? You can mix it up and make gift bags for birthdays, other holidays - whatever you like! I hope you enjoy this free crochet pattern!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size9" tall (excluding handles), 8.5" wide, 4" deep
- US-H, 5.0mm hook
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
- Buttons - 4
- Optional: Clover Handy Thread Twister
- Optional: Plastic Canvas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters