Spring Blossoms Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This necklace is a great project for beginners and experienced crocheters alike. Only a few basic stitches are used to create each motif (sc, dc, ch, hdc). The basic jewelry techniques needed to complete the necklace are all included in the detailed video tutorials. Instructions also include how you can make different style necklaces with all of the same motifs. Make this for a friend who loves flowers in her favorite color and you have the perfect gift!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters