We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beauty is a MUST make this fall! Choose which neck style and border you prefer to make it truly your unique style. The Harvest Poncho works up in just a few evenings or a weekend, making it the perfect go to for gifts. When paired with the recommended Scheepjeswol Stone Washed XL yarn, the Harvest Poncho is incredibly soft, warm and breathable. The perfect combination. Make the Harvest Poncho your number one fall accessory!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWhen finished, the Harvest poncho fits an adult, size small to medium.
- Scheejeswol Stone Washed XL
- 6 mm Hook
- Darning Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Beanie
- Trinity Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Super Soft Faux Fur Crochet Scarf With Pockets
- Granny Square Heart Pillow
- Lots Of Love Crochet Heart Beanie
- Aspen Valley Cowl
- Valeria Blanket
- Willow Leg Warmers
- December Square
- Steve The Shroom
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters