Reversible Crochet Headband | 30 Min Ear Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"We are going to create this crochet winter headband pattern. I have always enjoyed making headbands because they’re quick and easy. You won’t have to devote days to a project. Making ear warmers is almost instant gratification for me. It’s also a great quick gift idea. I don’t know how many times I forgot to purchase a gift. Luckily, I was blessed with some gifts to give, lol. These are a great alternative to messy bun hats. We will be using the camel stitch to create this look. One side looks like knit stitches and the reverse looks like an intricate crochet stitch. Red Heart Super Saver #4 Worsted weight 5mm hook Video tutorial"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paved Diamonds Rug
- Crochet Star Stitch Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Hot Pads
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters