Triple Braided Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Did you know you can create cables with crochet? This cowl project features 3 braids side-by-side using only a 2-row repeat. There are two versions: one with fringe and one without - which one would you like to make? Yarn used in photo shown is Red Heart's Amore in color, "Restful". Complete step-by-step video tutorial is included with this pattern showing how to crochet the cables, work post stitches, quickly create the fringe and other tips for understanding how the cables are constructed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters