This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Velvet Scarf Scrunchie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Velvet yarn makes your crochet project look so luxurious and classy! Plus, it feels great on your hands and fingers as you crochet. The Velvet Scarf Scrunchie works up fast with basic stitches. You'll need a small amount of velvet yarn and a size 6.5mm hook along with a hair elastic. These would make great teacher gifts or can be made without the 'scarf' part and just worn as a simple regular scrunchie. Which color would you make one in?"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextDIY Face Mask to Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters