Easy Celtic Knot Heart Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hearts are such a beautiful shape and recognizable by people all over the world! This jewelry combines a heart with a Celtic Knot. It is perfect for beginners because all you need to know is the single crochet! But all levels of crochet will love to make this necklace because it's a quick project and comes with a video tutorial to help you weave the Celtic Knot. This project uses Size 3 Crochet cotton thread, a necklace chain (with clasp) and fabric stiffener. "
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters