Mr. N. Courage Mint
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"With this amigurimi (the art of crocheting little creatures) crochet pattern you can give encouragement messages that brighten someone’s day with cuteness that makes them smile! He is a mint that brings you a message of enCOURAGEment. For this project all you need to know how to do is the single crochet stitch. There is a video tutorial that shows you every step of the project including how to work in the round and eliminate increasing holes, how to change the colors so the stripes have clean edges and how to add the facial features, arms, legs and embellishments. There is also a FREE instant printable that includes a template for the arms and legs AND ready-to-print messages for your Mr. N. Courage Mint to hold in his hand."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters