We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mini-Mandala Necklace is a perfect last-minute gift that can be made in any color and very quickly. Learn how to stitch and finish this project by watching the video tutorial included with the instructions. Skill Level: Easy You'll need a small amount of supplies: Size 10 crochet thread, 1.5mm hook, jewelry bezel (explained in pattern and video tutorial), small crystal gem and necklace cording with clasp. Not sure how to crochet with the thin thread? You can first practice using medium weight yarn and a size H hook."
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You can run to the store or pack a trip to the pool with this Go Green Mesh Crochet Tote. With more and more people and organizations… Continue reading: "Go Green Mesh Crochet Totevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag
- Coastal Wave Runner
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Covid Medical Mask Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Minecraft Pig C2c Crochet Block
- Easy Crochet Boy Cardigan With Hood And Pockets
- C2c Sloth
- Cool Waves Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters