Elegant Easter Egg
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Quick and easy stashbusting project - can make in a wide variety of colors using basic craft supplies you probably already have at home. Takes less than an hour to create this beautiful new Easter decoration! Skill Level: Easy Uses simple stitches (ch, sc, dc) and basic joining techniques. Complete video tutorial included to take you through each step of the Easter Egg and show you all supplies and how to make all the variations - the creative possibilities are endless!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- Lovely Crocheted Heart
- Top 10 Mother's Day Crochet Patterns
- Holly Jolly Christmas Stocking
- 15+ Take Along Crochet Projects
- 20 of America’s Favorite Patriotic Crochet Afghan Patterns + Granny Squares
- 16 Crochet Mother's Day Gifts
- Spring Bunny
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- Alpine Table Runner
- Bunny Treat Bags
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters