We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have a confession, for the two years, I have been a little jealous of my mother-in-law’s fall decorations. She had found an adorable fox pumpkin and keeps in out her kitchen counter during fall. It was so cute, I really wished I could find one. It did not occur to me until this year when my daughter dropped the pumpkin and chipped it, that I could crochet a softer, safer version of this fox pumpkin. That day I ran out and got some orange and white yarn and the crochet fox pumpkin was made. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeLarge Pumpkin Gauge: 5 SC X 5 Rows = 2 inches
Small Pumpkin Gauge: 7 SC X 7 Rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeLarge Pumpkin is 8.5″ wide by 13.5″ tall. Small Pumpkin is 7″ wide by 8.5″ tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters