Radiant Reversible Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy colorful scarf uses a simple variation on a basic crochet stitch - easy enough for a beginner. Stitch creates a pretty texture on BOTH sides of the project so you can wear it 2 ways! Pattern comes with a step-by-step video tutorial to help you be successful. Scarf is super soft and warm - you'll love crocheting, gifting and wearing it! You'll need a size L/8mm crochet hook along with 3 skeins of the yarn listed in the pattern."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag
- Coastal Wave Runner
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Covid Medical Mask Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Minecraft Pig C2c Crochet Block
- Easy Crochet Boy Cardigan With Hood And Pockets
- C2c Sloth
- Cool Waves Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters