This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Recycled Rainbow Garden Kneeler
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This project uses simple crochet stitches and a variety of items you probably have in your house right now. By creatively and cleverly re-purposing them you can have a useful and beautiful kneeler for when you are working in your garden or doing another household chore on your knees. Instructions include links to the best crochet hook to use with plarn (yarn made with plastic bags) and a step-by-step graphic on how to make plarn."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Read NextLove Rug
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters