Twisted Crochet Plant Pot Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"free crochet pattern for the twisted crochet hanging plant pot cover is now on the blog. this super easy and quick to work up crochet pattern is accompanied with a photo tutorial to guide you through the twisted cord part. it adds a bit of boho style magic to your plant pot display. there is an option to add 4 strings to the top and use it as a hanging plant pot cosy. the patterns only takes roughly an hour to make up."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16st x 8 rows measures 10 x 10 cm measured over dc
Finished Size10 cm across bottom diameter, 47.5 cm circumference and 13 cm height
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters