Valentina Bed Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Free crochet pattern for Valentina Bed Runner I have designed for Underground Crafter blog. The pattern works up quite quick as it uses chunky yarn and 8 mm crochet hook. It uses paired double crochet stitch that is sometimes referred to as closed V stitch. The pattern has been designed for a double bed but it also includes instructions to adjust the size to fit onto a single or king size bed. It ads a lovely touch of crochet to a bedroom decor."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5.5 pdc x 5.75 rows measures 10 cm x 10 cm
Finished Size60 x 195 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters