Cat Wonder Womeow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Meet Wonder Womeow, she's a kitten who loves Wonder Woman. We'll need: yarn in main color (I used white for one amigurumi and beige for the other), golden, red, blue and a little bit of pink for the nose, black embroidery floss and thin eva foam or felt in red. Using a 3 mm crochet hook the doll will be 18 cm / 7 inch tall. Easy pattern and if you don't know how to work some stitch you can see how in my blog."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters